Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Noah, nodes, and new books.

It was a good day today. We still don't have much news, but Mom Y. brought Noah down for a visit. That made my day completely. It was so great. He saw me coming down the glass elevator and ran to see me. There is something about little arms wrapping you in a hug that make everything else bad fade away. It did my heart so much good. I love the little squirt and miss him something fierce.

From the sounds of it, we are most likely going to be in the hospital for the rest of the week. They are not going to release her back to Home Hospital until they see some progress. So, I guess that's what we continue praying for. If they don't see progress, they will most likely look for more pus and may have to pull more out again (if there is some) to give the antibiotics a chance to work.

We've had a pretty low-key afternoon. I'm reading Karen Kingsbury's new book, "Between Sundays" and LOVING it. It's one of the book's that Dave bought me. They make a reference to Vineyard in there...It was awesome. She is by far my favorite author. They are life-changing reads. Dave took a nap and is getting ready to head back to Lafayette to work.

He's taking the laptop, so no new blogs until sometime tomorrow. Hopefully the next blog will be with something a bit more definitive.

No comments: