Monday, March 31, 2008

Still waiting....

Sorry to those who called today to check on the baby status and with whom I was slightly grouchy with. It's not you...it's me. This morning I started off on the wrong side of the bed to begin with. The weather didn't help either. I go to bed hoping that maybe I will go to labor in the middle of the night and when I wake up in the morning and haven't, it takes me a little bit to adjust. No excuses for my grumpiness though, so I'm sorry. I'm good now, so feel free to call. :-)

Right now, I have no thoughts about going into labor tonight and I am beginning to be OK with that. I have an MD appt. tomorrow morning at 9:30 and from there will hopefully have more information about what my doctor wants to do now that I'm overdue. I would still like to go naturally if at all possible, but am not opposed to induction if necessary.

We have a friends birthday dinner tonight at 7pm that we are going to try to go to and then there is our lifegroup party tomorrow night if nothing has happened by then.

Thanks to Becky C. for coming over this afternoon and distracting me for a few hours. It was nice to chat and catch up. I need to keep making plans so that I can stay busy while waiting.

Lord, keep me from being whiny at this last stage. We just desire a healthy baby to be born in the perfect time. If that has to be April Fool's Day...so be it. :-) Help me to wait patiently in you.

1 comment:

The Rock Star said...

If you go into labor tomorrow (ie, April Fools Day), can you make it clear that you are being for real and not playing a joke on us all? :)

Sorry to hear you are still waiting. Though, it sounds like that means we might see you tomorrow at LG! :) Maybe, we can all follow you to the hospital tomorrow night. No, that would be weird. ;)