Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have an MD appt. in a few hours this morning. Hopefully from there, I will know a little more about what this kid's plans are. :-)

I am actually in an OK mood this morning, so don't be frightened to call if need be. I don't want to scare anyone away. :-)

Dave was super supportive yesterday and having not gotten out at all yesterday (lack of things to do besides have a baby...and the weather was icky) he told me to go on to the birthday dinner without him since Noah would be a terror the whole time. He thought that I might need to get out. He was right, and I was very thankful that he was so willing to stay home with Noah Bean. It was nice to get out for just a little bit and have a change of pace. I came home happier, but tired. I was in bed by 9pm last night.

If we find out anything new from the doctor today, I'll try to update. Until then, have a great day everyone...and those from lifegroup...we'll see you tonight!

No comments: