Friday, March 28, 2008

High School Musical 2- Dance-A-long

Jonelly, Mindy, Abby, and Jules...I totally wish you were here to watch HSM 2 with me tonight. It's the dance-a-long where they teach you the moves. It brings back many happy memories of our silly dancing session during the HSM marathon this summer.

Jonelly, I almost called tonight to tell you about it. However, I realized that you are at the women's conference and would probably answer because you thought I had baby news. I can imagine ministry time being thwarted because I HAD to tell you about the HSM 2 dancing. I really need to have this baby...if this is what I have to look forward to. :-)

For everyone else, and if you hadn't already gathered...we had a High School Musical Party at my house at the end of summer last year. It was a fun time and we got pretty silly towards the end, totally "dancing" to the music. It was a great workout and probably one of the best nights of silliness and fun I had had in a long long while.


1 comment:

The Rock Star said...

Yup! I actually kept asking if anyone had heard from you about the baby. Nothing... I was going to call you, but I did not want to if you were in a bad mood about not having the kiddo yet. It seems like you are actually in good spirits though! :)

Anyway, I am going to 2nd service. Not sure if I will see you, but I hope so! :)