Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday- Top ten ways you know you're ready to Pop

1) NOTHING fits right anymore.
2) Your belly button sticks out like a turkey button declaring to the world. "I'm done!".
3) Mentally, you are as prepared as you can be.
4) He's head down and ready to go.
5) You need a road map to navigate the stretch marks on your belly.
6) Your husband asks everyday, "So, can you have this baby today?" Sure dear...I'll get right on that.
7) You start shopping for post maternity clothes just because you hope that you will not always have elastic on your pants.
8) The preggo waddle is out in full force.
9) Moving from positon to position takes too much work and staying on the couch seems so much more probable.
10) You're ready to meet the little person that has taken up residence for 9 months and see who God has designed him to be.

Lord, we pray that he would come in your perfect time...but whenever you're ready...so are we. :-)

5 comments:

Ann said...

Yup, you're ready! Baby, your momma is ready and waiting! Please come soon--we'd love to meet you!

Kelsey said...

haha, don't worry, i'm not praying for him to hold on for me...just sort of hoping in the back of my selfish mind... should be home Thurs, though, so get ready! ;)

mjvan said...

Cute! I hope it is soon for your sake! We got to see Mike, Laura, Tyler, and the new baby this Sunday! She is so cute and Tyler has knock out eyes!

SLP said...

I remember that feeling well! My hips wouldn't work right, and I could hardly walk. Do you remember that amazing feeling when you see your little one for the first time? Soon you will be there in ahh of how amazing God is that he brings forth new life through us! I can't wait to see pictures of this little one. I guess we'll know he's arrived when the blog is quiet for a few days! Good luck!

Smileyface said...

I remember that feeling all too well just 4 mths ago...but what an awesome moment when we finally get to meet them! I think this is the best season to hava baby in...I loved having Gabe in the spring ;) can't wait to hear the name and see pictures!!! prayn4u!!!