1) NOTHING fits right anymore.
2) Your belly button sticks out like a turkey button declaring to the world. "I'm done!".
3) Mentally, you are as prepared as you can be.
4) He's head down and ready to go.
5) You need a road map to navigate the stretch marks on your belly.
6) Your husband asks everyday, "So, can you have this baby today?" Sure dear...I'll get right on that.
7) You start shopping for post maternity clothes just because you hope that you will not always have elastic on your pants.
8) The preggo waddle is out in full force.
9) Moving from positon to position takes too much work and staying on the couch seems so much more probable.
10) You're ready to meet the little person that has taken up residence for 9 months and see who God has designed him to be.
Lord, we pray that he would come in your perfect time...but whenever you're ready...so are we. :-)