Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's been a fairly uneventful last two days.

Yesterday, Dave and I went out to dinner with Noah...then ran a whole bunch of shopping errands. We managed to pick up a Christmas present or two off the list. I like getting an early start. I can't wait for Christmas this year! I'm super excited to set up the tree...not super excited to see what the imp will do to it and subsequent presents underneath. We had a lot of fun as a family though. It was nice having Dave home for a few days in a stretch without any major plans. He was able to relax and just be...which was really nice for him (and us).

Today, I met with Tiffany S. for lunch at the OG. Noah was actually really good. I think since we have transitioned him to a booster at the table, he has started behaving better when we eat out at restaurants. Afterwards, I was so beat that I came home and slept 2 hours when Noah was napping. I woke up still feeling pretty rocky and just "out-of-it". Dave has been fighting something. I don't know what's going on, but I have just been feeling "run-down" yesterday and today. The nap helped, and I will probably make it to bed fairly early tonight.

I made cookies this evening, while Noah (in a rare moment where the pots and pans weren't "locked-up") found and played with them for a good 2 hours. I decided to just let him since he was playing so nicely. He cooked all sorts of things including a few animals, his monitor, and the nose sucker. He was a busy boy.

Dave's at work tonight and I'll be putting Noah to bed here in about 15 min. Then after a quick pick-up (and putting all the pots and pans away)...I am going to revel in some relaxation and try and get some rest to ward off whatever this yuckiness I feel is.

No comments: