Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

It's been a nice day here. Dave has the turkey in the oven, my apple crisp just went in. Soon, we will be headed to the Pool's to celebrate the thanksgiving meal with other friends from RVC.

We have scouted out the day after Thanksgiving ads. I am still trying to decide if I am going to make an appearance tomorrow. There are only a few places that I would consider hitting. We'll see what the day brings.

In light of the day, I thought I would reflect on what I am thankful for...so here is my list:

1) My family...especially my men and the little one still to come. They make me laugh and bring me joy.
2) For sleeping in this morning (give thanks for little perks!)
3) For our church family and all that God is doing through it.
4) For the lessons I am learning and the knowledge that God does not desire us to "stay" where we are at.
5) Good friends who bring joy and guidance into our lives.
6) For all these and more.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: