Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday/Saturday

Yesterday, Dave spent the whole day at home. We all hung out (I was even able to take a nap at my leisure!). It wasn't a highly eventful day, but it was nice to just be together as a family. We did some planning for holiday stuff that we just haven't had a chance to sit down and discuss prior to this...so that was good. We watched a few movies throughout the day. Dave made a cheesecake and chex mix and we got to have some silly time with Noah. All in all, it was a very nice day.

I am still having problems sleeping at night though. It takes me over 2 hours to actually fall asleep. My left leg keeps feeling a little numb, but it causes a lot of discomfort, therefore restlessness. It's driving Dave crazy as he is not getting a good night's sleep either. Frankly, I'm not too excited about it myself. I'll have to call soon to find out if my MD will let me take anything to take the edge off so that I (and Dave) can sleep. At best, last night I had a 4 hour stint of sleep...beyond that I woke up every hour or two for some reason (bathroom, Noah, uncomfortable). Hopefully there can be some resolution that allows Dave and I to both get rest for the next 4 months.

Today, my parents are coming to watch Noah while Dave and I attend a wedding in Indy. I am going to have to wade through the closet and find some appropriate maternity clothes for the occasion. The wedding is for one of Dave's technicians.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Good thing I'm not going with you...I'd probably forget my shoes! :)