Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday-

I have a lot to be thankful for this week:

-I am thankful that I have a great husband who is supportive. Yesterday I was doing about 4 hours of church things at Starbucks (really the first time I have been out and non-mommish in a while). I came home and the house was not only cleaned but swept, mopped, and vacuumed. The kid was fed and had napped, and there was order. It was an INCREDIBLE gift and one I appreciated very much.

-I am thankful for our family times. We have been to the Children's Museum twice within the last week. It's been a lot of fun to have quality family time...stuff that can't be caught while the TV is on or housework is piling up. The drive down there afforded Dave and I really great times to chat and just catch up. Then its fun to "explore" the museum through Noah's eyes.

- I am thankful for great friends who challenge me to be a better person and are just there when you need them.

-I am thankful for a great church. One that challenges us to step up to the needs that it has. I love knowing that RVC is a place where people are finding connections, being fed, and experiencing Jesus (sometimes for the very first time).

1 comment:

Ann said...

Woo hoo Dave :) RVC is pretty awesome, our LG ended up praying for T&S as well as the church tonight, pretty powerful!