Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday

Not too much to report today. Church was great. Adam Carlyle preached and did an AWESOME job. He has a very quiet demeanor, but was also very compelling. I enjoyed listening to him, and what he said was highly relevant. We're still on the topic of money and today was the things that hold us back from being generous...namely: ignorance, pride, and fear. It was very good. Afterwards, Noah and I ran to pick up the last of Dave's birthday present and came home.

The highlight of our day was taking 2 hour naps. It was wonderful! I have definitely hit the point where I am tired through this 3rd trimester. I can't seem to remember too much about it when I was pregnant with Noah. I remember being tired, but also because we were buying a house, I was wrapping up a job, doing IEP's, packing, and all the emotional things that come with it. I had a hard time differenting between pregnancy tired, and just plain tired. Now, I am feeling pregnancy tired. I am very fortunate that I CAN nap during the day with this one. It is a definite perk of staying at home. I'm trying to soak it all up while I can. :-)

I did some planning for lifegroup today and when I look at the calendar and plan things out for the next month or two, the time seems like it is going to fly between now and our due date.

This afternoon, Noah played super well by himself and was very well-behaved. He had a great time playing with the dog and was pretty silly. It allowed me to get some housework done in between laughing and playing with him.

Usually days without Dave (who's at work) seem to drag. Today has flown by though. I have no idea where the day went!

Tomorrow is Dave's birthday. If you see him, wish him a happy birthday!

No comments: