Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's been a great couple of days. Perhaps its because I've found my joy again. I feel like my outlook is much more positive these days. Mind you, nothing has really changed...Noah is still challenging me with tantrums. This is Dave's bad week at work. He works a lot. But here are all the positives...

I am thankful for:

1) A great lifegroup on Tuesday. I love the people in it and we had a really great discussion on the Holy spirit.

2) Dave's support in dealing with Noah and his tantrums. Knowing that it's a team effort makes it a lot easier to handle.

3) My boys: Right now they are making pizza together (I've helped in the interim). Noah helped me make cupcakes earlier too. I really really enjoy our family time.

4) The fact that Dave and I are heading to Indy tomorrow for a getaway. Dave planned the whole thing, lined up the babysitter (thanks Mom Y.!) the hotel, and even the restaurant...I will be completely surprised. I can't wait!

5) That my house (for at least the next 20 minutes) is in a semi-clean state. I don't feel like I like in a war zone.

6) Friendships. I have been able to reconnect with people in the last few weeks and that has been really great.

7)All the blessings in my life that I am finally starting to see with new eyes.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Great TT list! Glad your life group is so vivrant!