Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cheese Alert

Yep...I'm a nerd. I heart cheesy movies. I can't wait for the Christmas season when ABC family has a cheesy chick flick on every night. I love upbeat happy movies. I love musicals...especially fun ones. Which leads me to tell you how I spent the last few days...on my couch watching (yes) High School Musical (1 and 2)...and I got totally sucked in! I just think it was a cute movie and fun. I like that the main characters could have so much chemistry without even kissing until the very end of the second movie. I enjoyed the morals that its OK to buck the status quo and be different. Yes, I really liked the movie. Dave has been teasing me about bringing out the inner tween in me...and maybe he's right...but at the end of the day, I'm a happier person because I didn't watch something scary, someone dying, or a hot steamy sex scene, or even excessive language. I just watched a happy movie about two different kids wanting to sing. If you ever want to bring out the inner tween in yourself, feel free to call me and we can watch it again together. :-)

2 comments:

Ann said...

I've been thinking that I should see it! Sounds like my kind of plot line--I have problems with violent or "this movie would have no premise if it wasn't for sin" movies :)

Mindy said...

I am sensing a movie night soon. I want to see it too, one of my roommates loves it and I would love to see a happy feel good movie.