Thursday, September 25, 2008

Callie

Callie has her two front bottom teeth! They apparently came through together and she has been so amiable, I hadn't really noticed. They just popped through in the last few days. What a big girl she's becoming. She will be 6 months next week.

In other news, I'm doing better. I got some good prayer last night and this morning, so I'm feeling a lot more hope and sense of self. Thanks Jesus.

I'm currently fighting with Noah to take a nap. He clearly needs one as he melts down everytime I lay him back down, but alas...we're butting heads today. Dave should be getting home soon, and if he's not asleep by then...I have a feeling he won't be getting a nap today. Would it be fair to say, "I'll take a nap Noah and you can do the laundry, sweep the kitchen, and iron clothes...Thanks."?

I hear Dave pulling in, so I had better go greet my hubby. Have a great day!

No comments: