Monday, September 22, 2008

...and becomes a better day

My afternoon/evening has gone much better. Although I am still feeling bouts of the "weariness", I was able to spend some quality time with the kids, which was great. Noah and I made an art project, which we were able to frame. Callie and I had some giggle, girl time. Later, we all went swimming at Faith. Callie LOVES the water. It's actually pretty cool to watch a baby's natural instinct to "swim".

I'm re-reading my favorite author/series: Karen Kingsbury's Firstborn/Sunrise series. The final book comes out on Thursday, so I am re-reading the series to be ready. She writes such amazing life-changing fiction. I highly recommend her as an author.

Pray for Dave as he has been feeling pretty sick lately. This is his bad week for work too (hectic schedule). He really needs to be healed and quickly. He's been on/off sick for the last two weeks. Thanks.

Well, I'm off to read a little more before bed. Peace out.

No comments: