Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Riding the baby train

Well, we can finally let the cat out of the bag...Dave and I are expecting our second baby! Well, I'm the one that's pregnant...he just has to deal with me for 7 more months. :-) We went to the doctor today and were able to hear the baby's heartbeat...It was incredible...I love hearing that sound. Everything looks good and she set my due date for March 30. I'm so relieved to have hit this first milestone. In another ten or so weeks, we will be able to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Bet's anyone?

So, Noah gets to be a big brother. We have been trying to tell him this fact, but he's obviously too young to really grasp the concept. Soon enough, he will get it. I imagine, once he gets used to it, he will be a very good big brother.

Dave and I are both really excited. I have been feeling really tired, but only slightly nauseous...Not nearly as bad as I had it with Noah. I will admit that its hard being pregnant with a toddler. :-) I am finding that napping when he does is a really great thing.

So, here we are...riding the baby train again. We're ready for the ride (We think! :-))

Lord, thank you for bringing this baby this far. Help him/her develop completely and wholly. Help us to be worthy parents to yet another one of your precious children. Amen.

2 comments:

KREMOM3 said...

Kim,

It was so good to hear from you tonight and WOW what awesome news. I have had a rough couple of weeks and reading your BLOG about how GOD is working in your life is a huge "pick me up". I miss you tons at UE and hope you'll drop by if your around.

Love and Prayers,
Krista

Mindy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting for you guys! I am doing a dance of happyness in my room right now, sorry you're missing it. Just imagine something silly :-)