Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 3-Saturday

Saturday morning was our last session at the conference. It was really good and as always, God showed up.

Afterwards, we were invited to a couple's house who have a house on the island. It was beautiful!!! They lived right on the water and so I could enjoy the view, while standing beside a roaring fire. Perfect.

The couple have lots of grandkids, so they had lots of fun toys. The nerf guns were a big hit. :-)





Let's just say that a nerf war occured...and I was the reporter who got hit in the crossfire.

Afterwards, we hit Deception Pass. It's this HUGE bridge overlooking this beautiful scenery. I was not a fan of crossing the bridge because it was so windy. I had an irrational fear that the wind would blow me over the side. I digress. Anyway, it was really neat to see.


No comments: