Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!




These are the "big" presents the kids got this year. Noah also got a Buzz and Woody. Callie got some new babies and a highchair, among various other things for both.

We are stuck at home today because Noah's running a 102 fever again. If it was mild, I would have maybe still tried...but 102 is kinda high. He's acting normal though (feuding with Callie), so it feels hard to stay at home and miss my family's Christmas today. The kid's took long naps and now I'm letting them watch one of our new movies from Christmas. It's been a quiet day all in all. Noah's still running about 100 degree temp after Tylenol, so it's still a good thing we're here. I have to keep reminding myself of that. I think my sister will stop by tonight on her way home and my parents are planning on coming by tomorrow on their way home too...so at least we'll get to see some of my family.

All in all, despite the sickness, it's been a lovely Christmas.

2 comments:

mjvan said...

So sorry to hear Noah is sick! Hope he is fever free soon! I love the chairs! Where did you get them? I hope you have a great rest of the weekend.

Smileyface said...

Love the chairs too! Funny I just posted a pict of our kids with their new chairs too, although theirs are blowup.
And I would take fever any day over the throwing up at our house we got going on now ;( Ellie started Christmas eve during night and now Gabe has it...no fun ;(
The silver lining in the gray cloud however is that Dec was a chaotic month....we finally got time to just stay at home as family, snuggling, watching movies, and just being together.