Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Melancholy

I'm kind of down today. There's no real reason...Dave and I are fine...great in fact. Noah is behaving. There are just moments where I want to go into the bedroom and cry. Perhaps I am still thinking about the picture yesterday...But I don't think that's all of it. There is a lot on the plate right now...but most of it is stuff I've been handling well for awhile now...truly I don't have any reason to feel this way. It's weird.

Lord, Help me to find my joy in You. Remind me Jesus that You are in control...that I need to be productive, but not worry. Thank you for all that you have blessed me with. Amen.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I've had days like that too...amazing how that picture sticks with you and triggers other stuff. Here's praying the fog lifts soon...