Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Columbian Park Zoo










Today Dave, Noah, and I checked out the Columbian Park Zoo. Although small, we had a lot of fun (and it was free!). Although Noah was often more interested in the dirt and the animal's water...he still seemed to really enjoy himself. We saw Gibbon monkeys that talked and sang for a good ten minutes...I have honestly never seen anything like that before...and we could have left Dave there for hours perfectly content in watching their antics. :-) Noah's favorite part was the petting zoo...where he managed to pet almost every goat there was. Thankfully the goats were so mild mannered they tolerated all of Noah's "pets". We had a lot of fun and it was a nice way to spend the afternoon.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Summer just went to the Indy zoo too! I am so jealous, I love the zoo and have been dying to go with some kids so that I'm not just a weird grown up at the zoo by myself. I've been keeping my ears open for people who are going so that I can tag along. If you ever decide to go back give me a call!