Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Lots to be thankful for:

1) As always, I'm thankful for my family. Dave brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers yesterday and he prayed over me when I asked him. Noah is saying, "I love you mommy", which melts my heart. Callie is always wanting a good snuggle.

2) I'm thankful that our lifegroup is solidifiying. I can see God moving in this group already. Leah and I prayed over both our groups last week, and I can definitely see the differences.

3) I'm thankful for the ability to laugh. Noah has said some pretty funny things lately and Dave and I are pretty amused. It's true, laughter is good for the soul...and for the marriage.

4) I'm so thankful for the times I get to spend with my kiddos. Because, although there are days where I've had one too many bouts of puke, pee, and poop...I wouldn't trade it for anything. They are growing up so fast and I really enjoy being along for the ride.

5) I'm thankful for the Fall weather. There is something about the falling of the leaves, football games (which I actually *enjoy* when the weather is chillier) and sweatshirts that makes Fall a really fun time. My dad mentioned that there is probably a reason that Fall and Spring are so beautiful...with Winter feeling so long and dreary.

6) I have gotten some GREAT prayer in the last week and I feel myself slowly being restored.

7) God has given me great friends and family to "do life" with. I can't imagine my life without these people who constantly refine me and bring so much joy and comfort.

I could go on, but I need to get going with my day. Thanks God for all that you have blessed me with.

No comments: