Friday, October 31, 2008

OK, So I ordered some pics from my friend Elizabeth of the kid's this summer. I'm pretty excited about it.

Callie got her shots yesterday. In fact, Noah and I joined her with flu shots. She got hit with the rest of her 6 month shots as well though...and has been unhappy about it since. She slept most of the day yesterday. Coupled with this is her top tooth is starting to break through and I'm sure is causing her some pain. Poor kid.

I was joking with my friend about how bad my grammar and probably spelling is on this blog. Yeesh, I can tell I've been out of the workplace for awhile. Oh well, it's a blog. Most of the time, I'm stopping in between paragraphs to deal with kids and/or one of them is trying to help me type. But, just so you are aware...I am aware that at times there are grammatical errors that I miss.

We're headed to Target this afternoon. The kid's got $5 from grandpa and grandma and we are going to let them pick out a toy. I'm also looking for a frame for the Callie collage that Elizabeth did.

Well, I've got nothing really exciting to post, so I'll sign off.

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

Didn't anyone tell you that grammer has no right or wrong in bloggyland?!?!?!?