Thursday, October 9, 2008

After changing peepee pants at 6 this morning, and convincing him that he really did need to go back to bed...he slept in until 8am...Woohoo! Now, my little mousketeer is dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. :-) Amazing what good sleep will do to an attitude.

Unfortunately, Dave and I were chatting this morning before he left for work. Neither one of us got restful sleep last night. We were both tossing and turning. We couldn't figure out who caused who to have bad sleep.

My dad is coming this morning with their newest addition...a kitten named Eli. Eli is going to visit the vet today...dum dum dum. Poor meow meow. My dad is coming to take me on a birthday walk and out for lunch. It's interesting, we have been going on birthday walks for as long as I can remember. I'm 26 now, and I'm still looking forward to them. :-)

Callie is starting to take a bottle really well. We have been giving her one at least once a day to practice and she can hold it herself and just sucks it right down. That is encouraging for Dave and I as we now feel a little more comfortable leaving both kids with a babysitter. It frees us up. We have had two couples in our lifegroup offer to watch the kid's sometime if Dave and I want to go out...our response? "Heck yeah!" Now we just need to set it up.

I should probably finish getting ready before my dad gets here and Callie wakes up.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya girl...Madison woke me up at 5:00 this morning. Luckily she'll entertain herself in her room...but I still didn't really fall back asleep good after that.