Thursday, June 10, 2010

Potty Training

So, we are on day three of potty training Callie. She has had NO accidents today and has even said, "I need to go pee pee" and runs to the potty and does her business. HOORAY! We are still putting a pull-up on her for nap and bedtime. But come on, it's only day three. I am so proud of her. She is so proud of herself. She gets up and jumps around and yells, "I go potty!" What a big girl she is becoming. Hopefully, the trend continues, especially as we start adding events into the mix soon.

In other news, Noah has been running a fever all day. Earlier, he told me his teeth hurt. Now he says his teeth and his throat hurt. He's so out of it, I actually put him to bed early and he didn't put up a fuss. He's been lounging around cuddling with me all day today. Poor kid. We might have to take him to get him checked tomorrow if this keeps up.

No comments: