Friday, June 11, 2010

Fever

So Callie was indeed a rockstar yesterday going pee pee in the potty multiple times more last night. Even right before bed. She just went and did it. No accidents at all yesterday. Now we just need to see how she does out in public.

Noah's fever was pretty bad last night. He was really lethargic and went to bed early, but I was then up with him for almost the rest of the night. His fever spiked at 4am to 105. I gave him some more medicine and thankfully by 5am, the fever broke. This morning, he popped out of bed like a daisy and has been non-stop talking. Me? Not so much. My body had finally gotten two hours of decent sleep and was excited about the process. I didn't care that Mr. Sun was up. :-) However, up we are, and going.

Callie seems to be running a little fever this morning. Only about 99. So, I guess we'll see what the rest of the day brings. Hopefully more pees in the potty if nothing else.

No comments: