Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jenny Bean :-)

My friend Jen came over this evening bringing chocolate for Dave and I and presents for the kids. As always, it's fun to see her. She literally is my oldest friend (20 years maybe?). We have been friends since 2nd grade. Our lives have taken twists and turns along the way with different schools and moves, but I find it so ironic that we have both landed in Lafayette. Her family has always been like my own. I even consider her aunt and grandma as MY aunt and grandma. When things were rough at my house, I would head over there and we would read Babysitters Club Books and just relax. I loved being at her house growing up.

Life seems to go by so fast paced that we don't get to see each other as often as I would like. Hopefully, we can remedy that in the new year.

Thanks God for bringing Jen back into our lives!

No comments: