Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dave's coming home today! They actually left last night to avoid some bad weather systems coming through the area. Where they originally thought they would be coming home very late tonight or early tomorrow morning, they will now be home mid-afternoon today. I'm pretty excited to see him again. :-)

While he was gone, I decided to paint my bathroom purple. :-) That's what he gets for going away. Incidentally enough, Tony's wife Sarah, also decided to paint their bathroom purple while he was gone too. We didn't really plan it, it just happened that way.

I think we'll all be taking naps this afternoon, since they drove through the night to get back.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad that they are coming home early! I bet Noah's excited. He kept asking where daddy and the van were. Let me know how the final color in the bathroom turned out!

Elizabeth said...

purple eh? you meant it when you said you bust out all the projects when the winter blahs set in!
glad your husband is coming home(and in one piece)
I hadn't realized he was in CO with Tony! bet they have stories!!

Smileyface said...

i'm a BIG fan of purple...have you seen our kitchen????