Sunday, August 10, 2008

Not much to blog about. We've managed to stay busy since we've been home, but a lot of it is pretty mundane (laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning the house). I could write about that, but I figure that's rather boring. I missed most of the sermon this morning because Callie needed to eat. However, there was another mom nursing today as well, so I didn't feel as lonely and "banished". We had a lovely chat and a good chance of catching up, so it was nice. We are now back for good and are trying to iron out the routine again, reconnect with friends, and get caught up with house stuff.

My good friend, Sara, is coming on Wednesday. We were college roomies and great friends. She now lives in Minnesota doing deaf ed. (We also had the same major). I'm so excited to see her and catch up on life. We only get to see each other about once a year now and she tends to have to come my way because traveling with two kids makes me shiver. So, anyway, I'm mentally planning all the things we are going to do while she is here. It should be a lot of fun. :-)

Really, that's about it in my world. I wish that I could regale you with hilarious stories of the weekend, but alas it's been (mercifully) low-key.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

oh you guys HAVE to call me when she comes! I miss our talks and all our fun on Ham 7. It just wasn't the same after you guys left... =(