Thursday, November 20, 2008

Productive

So, apparently my maid (read: me) was here today. My house is actually clean (while the kids are asleep), the laundry is folded, the phone calls are made. She did a great job. :-)

Or, I just decided to get busy and get stuff done. We are headed out of town tomorrow to go visit Dave's brother and family and I wanted to leave at least a semi-clean house for the girl that is coming over to let Chester out.

It's a good feeling though to sit down and know that things are actually clean. We got the Christmas decorations down this week. Yes, I know that it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but it's late this year. We needed something cheery, so we just decided it was time. It was actually a lot of fun. I can't really wrap my mind around the fact that it's that time of year again. Where on earth did 2008 go?

Well, the kid's are awake and Dave is on his way home. I'm hoping to convince him to do a little Christmas shopping this evening. We all need to get out of the house.

No comments: