Monday, September 20, 2010

Boiler Up!


Dave and I had the opportunity to go to our very first Purdue game this last weekend. Yep, after 4 years, we made it. :-) The tickets were given to us by a lady whose dog Dave treated. She works for the John Purdue club, and was so thankful to Dave that she offered him Purdue tickets. Our seats were AMAZING!

We were right on the 40 yard line, midway up in the nicer stadium seats. If we wanted, we could have been in the air conditioned lobby just above where our seats were. We have been supremely spoiled when it comes to attending sporting events.


Even better, it was a wonderful memory. Dave and I were able to sit and take it all in with no cares for a good three hours. The Boilers won, which was just nice. It was a wonderful date day and I loved spending some good quality time with Dave. Speaking of which, I have an incredibly PATIENT husband. In the last seven years, I have probably asked hundreds of questions about the game of football. I now, thankfully, have at least a basic understanding of how the game is played, but now it's all the technical questions, which he still answered with great patience. Yeah, I got a good one. I know.

No comments: