Monday, September 14, 2009

Noahisms

When did he become a little man?!

Noah (walking into the living room): That's disgusting!
Me: What's disgusting?
Noah: The dog sneezed on me and it is SO disgusting!

Noah (walking up the stairs): These are steep!

(How does he even KNOW this word??)

I had to wake him up from his nap today to get Callie to the doctor:

Noah: You woke me up from my nap. I was sleeping all the time in my bed. You don't wake kids up from nap. It's not good. (It was the funniest conversation. I was trying so hard not to laugh as he was matter-of-factly saying all of this)

BTW: Callie has a minor ear infection in her right ear. Glad we went in.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I miss you, friend. And your darling, growing children!

Mindy said...

That explains her ridiculous fussing yesterday. Noah cracks me up!