Friday, July 10, 2009

Wow...Praise God

This is just in the last 8 hours:

1) Last night in the middle of the night, Noah woke me up. He said he was scared...so I walked him back into his room and offered to turn on his fishie light. As I am leaving, he asks, "Can you pray for me?" Crud, I'm crying as I write this. In all the things that I struggle with as a parent, I'm so thankful that Noah knows the power of prayer at such a young age. I prayed with him and he snuggled right back down.

2) I got a $20 check in the mail today randomly. Sweet.

3) Because of my last post, I got to catch up with an old friend and had an opportunity to pray with her over the phone. God showed up through the phone lines and it was awesome. I'm still reeling from it.

4) The kids and I are having a really nice day. We had to run back to the mall this morning and they were both really well-behaved. They even went down for naps without a fuss and are still sleeping. Praise Jesus.

5) I'm continually being blown away by God's power. 'Nuf said.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

awesome day! I love Noah's sweet moments. He is one of my favorite kiddos.

Smileyface said...

Good stuff Kim in the last 2 posts.....God is working big in yer home right now and that is exciting!!!