Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Supdate

It feels as though whole weeks fly by and I don't take the time to really update the happenings in our lives. Dave and I are doing really well. The church building is done and it looks great! It's been fun to be a part of something that seems so daunting, yet so many people came to help out, and you could feel God's presence over the whole thing. We've been in the building for two weeks now and each time I walk in on Sunday morning, I'm awed by what God is doing.

The kids are doing well. Noah will be three here in just a few short weeks. It's so hard to believe, and yet...when I look at him, it really isn't. He's growing up right before my eyes. He LOVES being outside and so the rain the last few days has really stymied him (and me). Callie is pulling up on everything, walking behind a cart or with us, but not quite on her own. It's only a matter of time. She's cutting two more molars and is quite vocal about her feelings about that.

God is really growing me and is providing for all my needs. I see that more and more now. He has put some wonderful people in my life to strengthen and encourage me and I am so thankful. I feel myself being stretched in so many ways. It's good.

We're looking at vacation plans for the summer, and I have to admit, I'm getting excited. It just gives me something to look forward to that's on the horizon. Nothing is finalized yet, but we're getting there. It's going to be lots of fun. I can't wait!

That's about it for the updates here. My mind is kind of in a tired fog right now. I'll try to post a little more often in the future...

No comments: