Saturday, April 11, 2009

Noah Funny

Last night, we were coming home from the church building. I was really tired and just zoning out. Noah was jabbering in the back. All of a sudden, he yells, "Mommy, you gotta talk to me!!"

This one takes the cake. I was at the chiropractor yesterday. We had waited awhile...like 20 minutes and that's hard for my kids, but they were doing OK. Well, the doctor comes in asks how we are all doing. I sit down and he begins to check my back. Out of nowhere, Noah announced, "Mommy tooted!" I was mortified! I actually hadn't, but wasn't sure how much I should protest. To make matters worse, the doctor explained to Noah that every one does. I just sat there laughing in disbelief and my cheeks were SO red. Where on earth did he come up with that at that particular moment? The little imp. It's funny in hindsight, but I was so embarassed at the time!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh...too funny! I couldn't stop laughing! Gotta love kids.

mjvan said...

That is really funny! I'm sure the doctor thought so too. :) Kinley calls toots "foots" and if anyone burps he says "cow?" It always makes me smile. :)