Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Callieness and the "Mommy"

I just changed Callie's diaper and she had the beginnings of a diaper rash. I put A & D ointment on her bottom. As I'm putting her diaper on, she gives me this sweet smile and says, "Tank you". You're more than welcome baby.

On another note: I'm changing my name. "Mommy" is used multiple hundreds of times a day in this house. In the time it took me to write this sentence, I heard it 11 times. "Mommy, Slinky is growing up. Mommy, look fish are in slinky's belly. Mommy see? Mommy. Mommy, can I have a chip please? Mommy, please may I have a chip? MOMMY, may I please have a chip? (give chip) Mommy, more chips. Mommy, another chip please. Another chip please. Mommy, here's the crumb. Mommy, here. You can eat them. Mommy. Mommy. Slinky has a car in his belly too. Mommy. Mommy. Slinky has a car in his belly. Slinky has a car in his belly. That's slinky's car. He eated it. That's slinky's car."

I stopped typing my own stuff and just typed the last 4 minutes of Noah. He is the funniest kid. I love him to pieces, but he sure can talk a mile a minute.

Callie: "Mommy. mommy. Mommy. mommy."

They're pretty stinkin cute and I love them like crazy (even when they drive me crazy).

No comments: