Well, the summer cold finally hit me. It started last night and I still feel kind of out of it today. But, since I can't really piece together a coherent thought, I have a bunch of randoms:
1) Dave came home the other day with a beautiful bouquet of Gerbera daisies (my fav) AND a really sweet card. I have a great husband.
2) The positive reinforcement is going so-so. He did get a prize (finally), but it took awhile. Like every plan, we might need to revise a bit.
3) Noahisms: He calls walkie-talkies "talkie-talkies". He also likes to eat truckey sandwiches. :-)
4) As fun as the month of July was, it's nice to have a week of "normalcy". I got to hang out with a lot of ladies this last week, and that's always fun for me.
5) What's up with the stinkin hot weather? I'm ready for fall.
6) God continues to astound me, and my faith continues to grow as I watch Him do incredible things in people.
7) If you see Dave's mom tomorrow (Sunday), wish her a Happy Birthday.
That's all I got.