Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Lots to be thankful for:

1) I'm thankful that I serve a great God and that He takes care of all my needs. No need to worry.

2) I'm thankful for my husband. 5.5 years later and I'm still crazy about him.

4) I'm thankful for my kids. Noah crawled into bed this morning, hugged me and said, "I love you Mommy". I'm so grateful for their tender hearts.

5) I'm thankful for my church community who rallies around and helps us out when we need it (I had two free babysitters this week who came and watched the kids, so that I could take a break) and I have someone coming over to take pics of them for me this morning. I love being a part of a community that takes care of each other.

6) I'm thankful that Dave has a steady job. In this uneasy economy I know that that is not always the case.

7) I'm thankful for good friends, both here in town and afar, who have impacted my life in so many ways.

8) I'm thankful for my family...for my parents and Dave's who have poured into me and helped shape the person I am today.

9) I'm thankful that God still moves. We're just starting the book Naturally Supernatural, and I love hearing stories about how God is working in people's lives.

No comments: