Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dare I say?

(Trying to find a better picture: one with Noah and his rewards...to come)

That Noah is potty trained. Um, it's been less than a week, but Noah is in big boy underwear all day now. We've done pooping, public, and naptimes. The only time he wears a pull-up is at night. I'm sure we'll have the occasional accident, but if all goes well and there is no regression, we are on a great path.

We've even switched him to using the big potty with a training seat. He's enjoying "making bubbles".

I am so grateful and thankful that this has been a seamless transition so far.

Thank you Jesus!

7 comments:

mjvan said...

Just wondering . .. Did you teach him to pee sitting down or standing up? I'm not sure I'm ready to brave the peeing standing up!

Kim said...

Sitting down so far. Dave would love to see him tackle the other at some point. It would make public much easier. But for now, sitting down.

Karissa said...

yeaa noah! p.s. I can't wait till noah gets older and goes through all your pictures it's going to be awesome!

SLP said...

WOW! I am truly impressed, little guy! And that picture is definitely a keeper!

Ann said...

Congrats, Noah!

Elizabeth said...

you know that this is totally abnormal right? so kudo's for you as a mama.. must be doing something right.. and for Noah.. he is really 'getting' it fast. that is usually the hardest part esp. with boys.he deserves a big treat.. and so do you!! LOL

Smileyface said...

I will have to be very honest with you...I'm jealous....Gabe is still not doing well. Oh well....*sigh* we each have our own battles, eh?
Congrats to Noah and Mommy!!!