Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stuff

I took Callie into the doctor this morning for her ear infections. We've been 4 times now. Today, she was finally infection free. Thankfully. I have been into the doctor for one kid or the other every week for the past 5. It has gotten expensive. So, the fact that she is still poking in her ear means that there still may be a little fluid left in there, but ultimately no infection. That's good news.

We stopped by the new church building on the way home. Construction (or rather destruction) was in full force. They had ripped up carpeting, were tearing down walls. So many people came out to help, it was really encouraging to see the church community bond together like that.

I bit into a cookie and my back tooth just THROBBED. I inherited my bad teeth from my dad (Thanks Dad). I guess I need to make a call to the dentist on Monday...because I sure am not giving up sweets.

Sorry. Not much to say. I'm feeling kind of down today.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hang in there girl! Hope God sends something your way to brighten up the day. Love ya and miss you!