Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rainy Days

I love rainy days just after the time change. I am one of the few that actually enjoys springing forward. Fall back just means my kids get up an hour earlier. Springing forward gives me the illusion that I am sleeping longer (8:30 the last two days!). Without having to be anywhere in the morning, my kids actually sleep in because it's still dark outside. Anyway, the rainy day part...I enjoy rainy days when I don't have to get up and I can just lay in bed for awhile and listen to the rain against the window. I don't like a series of rainy days, but the spring ones seems to be my favorite. Noah is bummed because I won't let him play outside. Maybe we'll have to find something else to do today instead.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm with you on the whole "sleeping in" thing! We've done close to 8:30 the past 2 days as well! Yipee!